21 Day Fix

Friday, November 7, 2014

Today is the Day!




This time of year for me, seems to move very quickly! Before we know it we'll be ringing in the New Year.

Like millions of other people some of us will attempt to make a New Years Resolution. For me every year was the same. THIS is the year I am going to lose all the baby weight. I would start off great and then slowly reality would settle back in and I would fall off track.

And in typical fashion I would wait until January 1st to try and figure out what the heck I was going to do to lose it all. Join a gym? Walk for 30 minutes twice a day? Go on a diet! Yes! I am going to deprive myself of all sweets. Once all of this holiday junk is out of the house I'll start!

Why wait until January 1st to have a plan? Why not get your action plan in action today? So maybe you don't want to start until January 1st? That's fine. But why not decide what it is you are going to do BEFORE January 1st?

Contact me TODAY to get started on the road to health and fitness. Message me on facebook. Sign up for your free Beachbody account at my site and together we can find a fitness and nutrition program that will fit your needs and your lifestyle. My challenge groups will help keep you motivated and accountable. 

And I will be right there alongside you working out and eating right! Together we can reach our goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment