21 Day Fix

Thursday, November 6, 2014


It's the season of Giving and giving back. I truly feel like now 
would be a great time to give back to all of my followers, friends 
and family with a 7 day FREE clean eating group. Get back to the 
basics, get support and learn how to start eating clean.  

I really have found my life transformed by clean eating and Beachbody 
workouts. No crash diet, we are going to find what works for you 
to make this a lifestyle. 

It takes determination to kick bad habits like carb overload and 
pizza addiction!  It is not about giving up everything you love. 
It's about cutting down the crap and finding recipes that the
 whole family will enjoy.  But together we can learn 
that this process does not have to be hard!  

If you are serious about learning how to eat clean get
 the book:"EAT CLEAN RECHARGED" by Tosca Reno. 
 It completely changed the way I looked at food!



What are the requirements?

1.  You must make me your official Beachbody Coach by going 
to my site and creating a free profile.  This way I can send you recipes, 
meal plans and monthly motivation and tips to keep you on track with
 your lifestyle.

2.  You must participate for the next 7 days in our 
online closed facebook group each day!   

3.  Commit to checking in 1x per day, rating your day and charting 
your progress.

4.  Invite 2 friends to join!  Why not bring a few friends along for 
the ride! There is nothing better than having an accountability 
partner in the next 7 days!!!!  You are more likely to stick with it 
if you have someone by your side.

What do you get for joining? 

1.  You get a free 7 day meal plan.
2.  A grocery list
3. A place to check in daily, ask questions, get support and motivation.
4.  Daily tips that have worked for me.
5.  Strategies to handle emotional eating and temptations.

Are you ready to get started?  We will begin the group on 
Monday November 10th so please reserve your spot today!

>>>>>Email me at melindabutkus@gmail.com or 
 send me a message on my like page at 
www.facebook.com/beachbodywithmelinda to get enrolled in the free group!

*Note-  This is for new and existing customers.  If you are already 
a coach or have a coach you are working with please contact 
your coach for details on their next group!

No comments:

Post a Comment