21 Day Fix

Saturday, January 24, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Sneak Peek!





Happy Saturday!

I just got done completing the all new 21 Day Fix Extreme Dirty 30 Workout. As coach that is part of the #1 Team in the company and under the direction of the #1 coach in the company these are perks I LIVE for!

 Autumn Calabrese, celebrity trainer that brought us 21 Day Fix is back with 21 Day Fix Extreme. This workout is scheduled to launch on Monday February 2nd and there's quite the buzz about this program and the results that the first test group got.

I was up and at 'em at 5:00 a.m. along with 37 other coaches via Zoom to get my Dirty 30 Extreme on to see what this buzz is all about. Dirty 30 Extreme consisted of 3 rounds, 4 moves each round and each move was with weights. Most of the moves are combination moves which increases your body's ability to burn more fat. Side lunges with arm raises, squats with a should press, etc.

I've been doing P90X3 for almost 4 weeks now and after doing Dirty 30 Extreme, my arms are shaky and my legs are already starting to get sore (particularly my ham strings) as I type this 1 hour after my workout. If you've done Dirty 30 or Upper Fix, then you know how much Autumn likes to work shoulders. This workout is no different! Lots of shoulder and core work for sure.

If you're ready to take your fitness to the next level or have gotten bored with 21 Day Fix, then 21 Day Fix Extreme is just what you're looking for. The 30 minutes flew by and I was surprised it was already over when we started the cool down. These "extreme" workouts paired with Autumn's nutrition plan will definitely get you the results you are looking for.

If you're a fan of Autumns, there's no need to be afraid of this workout! Its quick and challenging just enough to leave you with a "good kind of sore" the next day. And with all of the Beachbody workouts there is a modifier.

The Challenge Pack comes with all of the workouts PLUS color coded portion control containers, Autumn's Countdown to Competition Eating Guide, 21 Day Fix Extreme Eating Guide, bonus DVD's as well your 30 day supply of Shakeology and a shaker cup. And the BEST part of all is that this Challenge Pack will launch at a great price!



If you have questions about the 21 Day Fix Extreme and would like to get in on my exclusive test group message me or comment. The group begins on Monday February 2 and space is extremely limited!

No comments:

Post a Comment